Taking complete product ownership across the entire lifecycle will help to
- build the right product that meets the stakeholder requirements
- prevent unnecessary rework of digital products that reduces productivity
- design products in a timely fashion with Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- maximize the usage of product features across potential end users/ customers.
Disciplined agile product management is product management performed in a collaborative and iterative manner. Several agile/lean philosophies are critical to the success of such a process driven approach. They are:
- Client/ end-user requirements are met
- Customer delight
- Iterative product development across lifecycle
- Release smaller increments
- Expect the unexpected
- Be proactive
To have a successful product a business needs to solve a market problem, understand it’s target market, identify the strategy and opportunity to develop and market the appropriate software.
Process factors to be considered for product management are:
- Product and business roadmap
- Potential Product value
- Compare Return of Investment (ROI) across potential products
- Match product & business roadmap
- Prioritize features to be allocated
- Manage functional dependencies
- Market products according to iterative development
- Govern products
You can find out more about product management by contacting us here. Our experienced talent pool will have a solution to your product management problem.